English or english in Wiktionary, the free dictionary. English usually refers to: English language English people English may also refer to: English,
English is a West Germanic language in the Indo-European language family. Originating in early medieval England, today English is both the most spoken
Old English (Englisċ, pronounced [ˈeŋɡliʃ]), or Anglo-Saxon, is the earliest recorded form of the English language, spoken in England and southern and
The English Wikipedia is the primary English-language edition of Wikipedia, an online encyclopedia. It was created by Jimmy Wales and Larry Sanger on January
English, sometimes called United States English or U.S. English, is the set of varieties of the English language native to the United States. English
The alphabet for Modern English is a Latin-script alphabet consisting of 26 letters, each having an upper- and lower-case form. The word alphabet is a
British English (BrE, en-GB, or BE) is, according to Oxford Dictionaries, "English as used in Great Britain, as distinct from that used elsewhere". More
Australian English (AusE, AusEng, AuE, AuEng, en-AU) is the set of varieties of the English language native to Australia. It is the country's common language
The English Channel, also known as simply the Channel (or historically as the British Channel), is an arm of the Atlantic Ocean that separates Southern
Middle English (abbreviated to ME) is a form of the English language that was spoken after the Norman Conquest of 1066, until the late 15th century. The
Astrology is a revered custom that expresses the fate and character of an individual relying upon the arrangement of stars at the time of birth. Besides, it very well may be utilized to influence an individual's personal happiness and prosperity by making viable and significant changes.
Astrology is altogether founded on the stars and the celestial bodies and doesn't include any superstition. With a gifted astrology reading, it is conceivable to profit by the spiritual and emotional development, an incredible acknowledgment of our potential and abilities, and a progressively target valuation for our character.
Find out about the characters of others
An incredible reason to have the astrology reading is to show signs of improvement comprehension and insight into the qualities and mindset of other individuals in your life, for example, those you live or work with. With the more top to bottom learning you will be in a superior position to value somebody's qualities and shortcomings, which limits issues with debates or conflicts and decreases the potential results of these actions.
See what your future may hold
Astrology is seen by numerous individuals as a type of science that can enable an individual to investigate the future. This can identify with the most proper time to play out an activity to accomplish an objective, what energies lie ahead, and essentially what's in store in the future. With this kind of data, you will be in a superior position to recognize what may anticipate you in the future and can settle on specific decisions that a lot simpler.
There are a lot of individuals who trust it is conceivable to utilize the signs to all the more likely comprehend the degree of similarity between two individuals, which can go from fellowships, sentiment, or even business connections. With the direction of astrology, it is very conceivable to show signs of improvement valuation for various characters, and furthermore help with beating any differences.
Generally, the capacity to open up and have an astrology reading can profit from various perspectives. A full reading that considers your birth chart will be multi-dimensional and staggeringly wealthy in detail. Besides, the kind of data picked up from a reading can be insightful and regularly on objective to give more profound information into something that you need to comprehend or get familiar with. Regardless of whether you choose to get an expert reading or endeavor to read your own birth chart, you will before long find the wide-going advantages that are accessible to you.
At the point when individuals are born it isn't only their birth date that is of significance; the position of certain celestial bodies at the hour of birth is likewise significant. When you go to a stargazer to look for any exhortation they will initially ask about your birth date and time. In light of this data they draw a chart which goes about as a beginning stage for them to comprehend the effects of these celestial bodies in your life.
Astrology can just give you the guidance you were born with and the upsides and downsides of those circumstances. Anyway we as people have something known as through and through freedom and on the off chance that we make a move dependent on our unrestrained choice it will change the course on the path and along these lines now and again you will see astrological readings for you turning out badly or not coordinating with the chart you were born with.
Essentially, asking astrologers inquiries like, "how is my future going to be" won't go anyplace. Rather on the off chance that you requested direction in explicit areas they could be of much better help.
A boiler is among the most useful appliances in a home. There are different types of boilers, but electric ones are the most popular in homes. In as much as they offer the convenience of hot water around a home, they are prone to developing issues and becoming potentially dangerous when left unattended.
Properly maintaining your boiler is the best way to keep it in good shape and free from problems. But if you are already facing an issue with the boiler, you should check whether it is something you can easily handle or call in an expert to offer the necessary repair services.
Low water pressure – it is a common issue for most boilers. Whereas all boilers lose pressure gradually as they age, a sudden drop indicates an issue in your unit. If your boiler has a monitor, it will be easy for you to notice the pressure drop and receive an error code. Low water pressure can result from system leaks and pressure valves needing replacing, or it can also result from recently bleeding radiators or faulty pump. If you suspect a leak, it is best to call boiler repair services / plumber muswell hill. Heating maintenance London service providers offer very good and reliable services thanks to their expertise.
Ignition problems – This issue is common with Vaillant boilers and will leave you with no hot water. On turning the central heating or your hot water tap, it is passed through a pipe set over a flame which heats the water. When this flame is absent, no heating occurs. The ignition may fail due to no gas supply, frozen condensate pipe, or defective ignition leads. You will only need to contact your supplier for a refill for the gas supply issue. For the frozen pipe, you can decide to thaw on your own or call in a professional. But for defective ignition leads or electrodes, you require the services of Vaillant boiler repair London experts.
No hot water – The boiler issue can result from broken diaphragms, airlocks, low water levels, or motorized valve failure. If you still have no heat even after working on water levels, it is time to call in an engineer to help you fix the boiler.
Whistling and banging – The most common cause of gurgling noises, bangs, and whistles is air in the boiler system. The water pressure can also cause the same when it is too low. Your local boiler installer should know how to resolve the issue, so do call them in for a check.
Kettling – The culprit behind kettling is sludge or limescale building up in the heat exchanger. You will need boiler repair services to fix the issue.
Radiator not heating – It can result from air building up in the boiler system, sludge, or unequal heat distribution. This boiler issue does not require any expert to resolve. You only need to bleed radiators to fix the issue. Anyone can do it easily without help from a boiler expert or engineer.
Boiler switches off often – Low water pressure can make the boiler behave this way. It could also be a problem with the thermostat or insufficient water flow from the closed valve. The other possible cause is the lack of proper water circulation in the system. For the issue to go away, you require expert intervention. A replacement might be necessary if it is a case of thermostat issues.
Boiler repair East London experts are familiar with all types of boilers and will easily pinpoint where the issue is and offer solutions. Ignoring an issue with your boiler can have devastating results, so as soon as you suspect something is not working right, you should find a way to get to the bottom. You will be forced to consider a replacement when repairs can fix the issue. Boiler installation Islington experts can help with anything you require, including maintenance tips for your boiler.
Feeling stressed at work? Here are some 10 ways to relieve stress and continue performing at your maximum.
Vacations. Many people often talk about going for long periods even years without a vacation. All work without some time to rest and relax can take a severe toll on anyone. Sitting on the beach, under the sun. with the waves pounding at your feet is a marvelous way to let off some of the pressure that's been building inside you. How long should your vacation be really depends on your personality. Some people find they need at least a week or two to unwind fully. Others say taking that much time off creates a backlog of work that just adds to their stress when they return to work. You might also want to consider several shorter vacations during the year instead of one long one in order to relieve work stress.
Hobbies to reduce stress. The best way to take your mind off your work is with a hobby that fills your free time. Find something you like and usually something you can't get on the job. For example, if you sit at a desk all day, try hiking, camping, bicycle riding or some other physical activity. If you feel your job doesn't provide an outlet for your creativity, take up painting, music or another activity that satisfies your creative side.
Screening. I feel that working alone, in long stretches, is far more practical and productive than working in the corporate environment, where your open door is an invitation for everyone to interrupt you, at any time, regardless of how busy you are. If you find these constant interruptions stressful, it may pay you to screen calls and visitors. Take calls when you want to; if you're busy, have someone take a message so you can return the call later.
Unlisted phone number. Few things are as intrusive as a work related phone calls received at home. If you are bothered by too many such calls from subordinates or supervisors, consider getting an unlisted number. If company policy dictates that people at work must have access to your home number, you might want to buy a telephone answering machine. The machine lets you monitor incoming calls without picking up the phone.
Privacy. Modular offices and open work spaces are popular with managers who think constant employee interaction is a good thing. But these setups deprive workers of privacy, and lack of privacy in turn adds stress and reduces productivity. You should consider an office setup in which all employees have small, private offices, with doors they can shut, to give them a place to think.
Dual offices. My Uncle Max, a college professor, has two offices: his regular office and a small, "secret" office tucked away in the basement of another department's building. Max goes there to unwind, to work away from the crowds for a few hours, when the pressures of students, faculty meetings and research overwhelm him. Owning two offices with the freedom to to unwind in one or the other does help to reduce stress at work.
Delegation. Do you have too much work to do? Delegate it. Don't think you're the only one who can do your work. You'd be surprised at what your co-workers can accomplish for you. If you plan on reducing work stress, the last thing you want is to do all the work alone especially if co-workers can help.
Divide and conquer. If you're faced with a big task and a short deadline, break the assignment up into many smaller segments and do a part of the job every day. Having to write only one page a day for ten days seems a lot less formidable a task than having to produce a ten page paper in two weeks.
Deep breathing. Psychologists have developed a number of relaxation techniques that can help reduce stress on the job. All can be performed easily at work. One of the most basic techniques is deep breathing. It relieves tension by increasing your oxygen intake. To practice it, sit in a comfortable position with your hands on your stomach. Inhale deeply and slowly. Let your stomach expand as much as possible. Hold your breath for five seconds. Then exhale slowly through pursed lips, as if whistling. Repeat the cycle three or four times.
Visualizations. To escape from the stress of the "real world," close your door, sit back and spend the next 10 minutes in a pleasant daydream. This short "mental vacation" provides a nice tension reducing break.
When it comes to roads, the modern world has mostly embraced asphalt as the go-to material for its durability and convenience. However, amidst the dominance of asphalt, there’s a timeless and charming alternative that continues to capture the imagination – cobblestone roads. These picturesque thoroughfares offer more than just aesthetic appeal; they possess a range of advantages that make them a compelling choice. In this blog post, we will delve into the benefits of cobblestone roads and why they stand out as a superior option over their asphalt counterparts.
1. Unparalleled Durability: One of the primary advantages of cobblestone roads is their exceptional durability. Unlike asphalt, which deteriorates over time due to heavy traffic and harsh weather conditions, cobblestone roads have stood the test of time for centuries. The sturdy and robust nature of cobblestones allows them to withstand immense pressure and weight without losing their structural integrity.
Their durability ensures a longer lifespan, reducing the need for frequent repairs and replacements that are common with asphalt roads. Thus, cobblestone roads prove to be a cost-effective investment in the long run.
2. Superior Drainage and Reduced Water Accumulation:
Effective drainage is crucial for road longevity and safety, and cobblestone roads excel in this aspect. The natural gaps between cobblestones allow rainwater to permeate through the surface, preventing the accumulation of stagnant water.
This inherent drainage capability minimizes the risk of hydroplaning and improves overall road safety, particularly during rainy seasons. Additionally, the presence of cobblestones facilitates water infiltration into the soil beneath, replenishing groundwater resources and reducing the strain on drainage systems.
3. Enhanced Traction and Skid Resistance:
Cobblestone roads provide superior traction due to their textured surface, offering better grip for vehicles, bicycles, and pedestrians alike. The uneven nature of cobblestones creates friction between tires or footwear and the road surface, reducing the likelihood of skidding, especially in wet or icy conditions.
This enhanced traction contributes to safer driving and walking experiences, making cobblestone pathways a preferred choice for areas prone to inclement weather. Whether it’s a bustling urban street or a quaint village pathway, the added traction of cobblestones enhances overall road safety for all users.
4. Timeless Aesthetics and Cultural Value:
Beyond functionality, cobblestone roads possess an undeniable aesthetic appeal that adds charm and character to any environment. The intricate patterns and textures created by carefully laid natural cobblestones evoke a sense of nostalgia, reflecting the architectural heritage of a region.
Although history holds that civilization started in Africa, not many people around the world believe much good can come out of the region.
That is no truer than the global scientific community refusing to pay any attention to recent declarations of African cures for the Covid-19 pandemic.
Africa has a heavy traditional medical heritage, although very little is known about the effectiveness of these herbs locals consume outside of the continent.
African medicinal experts in Madagascar and the Cameroons say they have possible cures for Covid-19. That news has generated very little attention from the World Health Organization (WHO) and the larger scientific community even has Covid-19 rages around the world.
Dr. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, an Ethiopian public health researcher, is currently the head of WHO. With little statistical data or scientific analysis on African medications, they may not be much to do even with an African at the helm of WHO.
The President of Madagascar, Andry Rajoelina does not seem to agree with the WHO’s initial assessment that these African cures do not meet current base scientific standards.
Mr. Rajoelina in an interview with France 24 and Radio France International used very colorful language to describe the reluctance from WHO. He said, "If it were a European country which had discovered this remedy, would there be so many doubts''.
According to President Andry, the local medicine which they named Covid-Organics has proven effective when tested on coronavirus patients.
Talking to ministers, diplomats, and journalists during his speech at the launch of Covid-Organics, the President said: “Tests have been carried out, two people have now been cured by this treatment”.
Two recoveries from Covid-Organics may not be much to be excited about given the large number of people who recover at home from taking over-the-counter drugs or who show little to no symptoms.
President Andry added that Covid-Organics which is a herbal tea that was developed by the Malagasy Institute of Applied Research (IMRA) provides results in seven (7) days.
In further explaining what Covid-Organics is all about, Dr. Charles Andrianjara, IMRA’s director-general said: “COVID-Organics will be used as prophylaxis, that is for prevention, but clinical observations have shown a trend towards its effectiveness in curative treatment.”
Concerning the Ingredients of Covid-Organics, IMRA’s authorities said it was derived from Artemisia, a plant that has been proven efficient in the treatment of malaria. They also talked of having added other indigenous herbs to make it suitable to fight Covid-19.
Leading by an example, the President of Madagascar was the first to drink the Covid-Organics in public as he said: “I will be the first to drink this today, in front of you, to show you that this product cures and does not kill.”
The U.S. Center for Disease Control (CDC), has stated that “There is no scientific evidence that any of these alternative remedies can prevent or cure the illness caused by COVID-19. In fact, some of them may not be safe to consume.”
President Rajoelina went on to say that ''The problem is that it comes from Africa. And they cannot accept that a country like Madagascar, which is one of the poorest countries in the world, has discovered this formula to save the world."
It is important to note that the World Health Organization (WHO) had warned against the use of CVO without any medical supervision and cautioned against self-medication.
They went on to say that they have not approved the use of the concoction for patients suffering from coronavirus.
WHO has said Africans deserve medicines that have gone through proper trials even if they come from local herbs.
The organization has also warned against unproven medications that may offer false immunity as this could result in many not adhering to health guidelines.
President Rajoelina though insists that "Covid-Organics is a preventive and curative remedy against COVID-19, which works very well".
Although President Rajoelina has attributed the recovery of 105 patients in Madagascar to the herbal tea, the scientific community has indicated that no peer review of such data exists. A step required for others to carry out further tests.
Madagascar has donated CVO, which is claimed to cure coronavirus to several African countries. President Rajoelina says "A marked improvement was observed in the health of the patients who received this remedy just 24 hours after they took the first dose. The cure was noted after seven days, even ten days. This remedy is natural and non-toxic."
The African Union in a statement said it is talking with Madagascar to obtain technical data regarding the efficiency and safety of the Covid-Organics as a herbal remedy for Covid-19.
After much pressure and criticism from Africans, WHO has recently called for clinical trials of CVO.
In the Cameroons, a Roman Catholic Archbishop, Samuel Kleda also claims to have come up with a cure for Covid-19.
In most African countries, claims for cures are typically made before any clinical trials are carried out to ensure safety. The lack of research funding, equipment to carry out tests and the ubiquitous claims of cures for multiple illnesses from a single concoction appear to cause others to take these claims from Africa with a grain of salt.
In today's business world, having a unique and professional logo is crucial. A logo is often the first thing that customers see when they come across your brand and it plays a major role in building brand recognition and creating a strong first impression. However, creating a professional logo can be an expensive process, especially for small businesses and startups. Fortunately, many affordable logo design services available today provide high-quality results without breaking the bank.
A logo is a visual representation of your brand and it serves as a symbol of your company's identity. A well-designed logo can help you stand out from your competition, increase brand awareness, and establish credibility in your industry. A logo can also help you build customer loyalty and create a strong emotional connection with your target audience.
When choosing an affordable logo design service, it is essential to consider the following factors:
1. Quality: A professional and well-designed logo is important, regardless of the cost. Make sure to choose a service that provides high-quality logos that are visually appealing and unique.
2. Customization: A logo should be custom-designed to fit your specific needs and brand identity. Look for a service that offers customization options and allows you to work closely with a designer to create the perfect logo for your brand.
3. Turnaround time: It is important to choose a service that has a fast turnaround time. You don’t want to be waiting for weeks to receive your logo.
4. Customer support: Good customer support is crucial when choosing an affordable logo design service. Look for a service that provides 24/7 support and offers regular updates and revisions until you are delighted with your logo.
5. Price: Of course, the cost is a major factor when choosing an affordable logo design service. Look for a service that provides high-quality logos at an affordable price point.
1. Cost-effective: Affordable logo design services provide high-quality logos at a fraction of the cost of traditional design agencies. This is especially beneficial for small businesses and startups that have limited budgets.
2. Fast turnaround time: Many affordable logo design services have a fast turnaround time, allowing you to receive your logo quickly. This is especially important if you need a logo for an upcoming event or campaign.
3. Customization options: Affordable logo design services often offer customization options, allowing you to work closely with a designer to create a logo that fits your specific needs and brand identity.
4. High-quality results: Affordable logo design services use professional designers and cutting-edge technology to create high-quality logos that are visually appealing and unique.
5. Convenient: Affordable logo design services are often available online, making it easy to place an order and receive your logo quickly.
In conclusion, having a professional and well-designed logo is crucial for building brand recognition and creating a strong first impression. Affordable logo design services provide high-quality results at a fraction of the cost of traditional design agencies, making it possible for small businesses and startups to have a professional logo. When choosing an affordable logo design service, consider factors such as quality, customization options, turnaround time, customer support, and price. With the right service, you can receive a high-quality logo that represents your brand and helps you stand out from your competition.
Are you curious about Christianity? Or have you already welcomed Jesus into your life, enjoying the benefits of doing so? Either way, studying God’s character is uplifting. When unsettling events transpire, knowing God’s nature will strengthen you.
The Bible portrays the Lord’s attributes in vibrant detail. Below are four queries often posed by believers, along with those on the fence. The fascinating biblical answers follow. You’ll be edified!
In Genesis 17:1, when the Lord approached Abram, He identified Himself as “God Almighty.” the Bible records many miracles orchestrated by God, proving His sovereign power. Jesus has the Lord’s authority, dispensing miracles through God’s will. Let’s recount a few of His extraordinary deeds from the New Testament.
- Jesus cured people of leprosy, blindness, hearing loss, hemorrhaging, mental illness, and paralysis.
- The Lord revived three people after their deaths. Jesus resurrected a widow’s son, His friend Lazarus, and the child of a synagogue leader.
- When over 5,000 people flocked to hear Jesus speak, He fed them well. Initially, it appeared everyone would starve. Food was scant among the crowd, only two fish and five loaves of bread. Amazingly, Jesus turned the meager dinner into a bounty. Moreover, there was ample food remaining, enough to fill 12 baskets.
Each day, it’s good to review God’s generosity toward you. By this, you can vouch for His providential power.
Genesis 2:2 gives us breathtaking images! It explains how God fashioned the world and all its creatures, including a man and woman. While the undertaking was enormous, it was a cakewalk for God, spanning only six days. On the seventh day, He took a breather, choosing to rest.
The original Hebrew version of Genesis uses the verb “shabbat,” meaning “to stop.” So, how did God “rest”? He paused from creating, delighting in what He had made. Meanwhile, He continued caring for His creatures.
Then, for our benefit, God designated the seventh day of the week for rest. He called it the “Sabbath,” a special day for fellowship with Him. You can also view it as a “mental health day.” Put your hard work and worries aside, doing only your essential tasks. Then, while relaxing, thank God for what you have.
Jeremiah 29:11 depicts God as compassionate and reassuring. The prophet spoke the words God gave him, saying He has good plans for His people. So, the Lord wants you to stay hopeful in tough times, knowing He intends to bless you.
Jesus embodies the Lord’s kindliness, recounted in the Gospels. For instance, Jesus healed all the sick people who sought Him. He cared for neglected individuals, such as the poor and widows.
One day, it became public knowledge that a woman had cheated on her husband. At the time, the penalty for adultery was death. Still, Jesus drew mercy from her accusers, saving the woman from being stoned.
Moreover, the Lord was a friend to lepers and tax collectors. Even while He was crucified, abandoned by His closest disciples, Jesus forgave them.
Jesus gives us sound advice on how to address people. “Treat them as you want to be regarded.”
Since God is a spirit, He surpasses limited time and space. In the Psalms, King David poured out his gratitude to God for His constant presence. Proverbs 15:3 says that God watches over everyone continually, good and evil alike.
Again, the Lord spoke through Jeremiah, proclaiming that He resides in both heaven and on Earth. In the Gospels, Jesus pledges His constancy, vowing He’ll never leave us.
Still, it can be easier to sense God in certain places. Examples of opportune settings are soup kitchens, churches, and botanical gardens. Jesus says you can summon His peace through prayer.
Furthermore, each time you read the Bible, you connect with God. Then, if you repeat the words to yourself, His support becomes tangible. That’s because God infuses the scriptures with His empowering spirit.
The Lord’s character is impeccable, worthy of your trust. The Bible brims with 1,189 chapters, helping us to know God personally. This precious tome confirms that the Lord is:
- a wise Creator
- forgiving, merciful, and just
In short, God is wondrous!
When one says Uber, the first thing that pops up in your head is Taxis. The company that steered the on-demand revolution has been one of the highest-grossing companies ever since its inception. With Uber’s on-demand model transcending boundaries, Uber never failed to experiment in other sectors as well. While some initiatives like UberRUSH did not go as per execution, Uber’s Food delivery unit, UberEats, has been a massive hit among the audience.
The COVID-19 pandemic has restricted people’s movements and hence taxis as well. In view of keeping its business afloat, Uber turned its attention towards the thriving food delivery startup, UberEats. It is evident that Uber’s strategy is shifting, and numbers indicate that UberEats is now bigger than the core ride-hailing segment, Uber.
Is COVID-19 propelling the need for food delivery apps? Is launching an UberEats clone beneficial and profitable amid the current market trends? Explore more to find out why an UberEats clone app can be the ideal way out.
Let’s crunch some Numbers
Uber reported a net loss of $1.78 billion in Q2 of 2020. The majority of Uber’s revenue comes from two sources — Mobility (Ride-hailing) & Delivery (food delivery). According to Uber, here’s how the two divisions fared in the second quarter of 2020.
From the gross bookings point-of-view,
From the adjusted net revenue angle,
However, from the EBITDA (Earnings before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation, and Amortization) perspective,
UberEats leads Uber’s core taxi division in two aspects — Gross bookings & Adjusted net revenue.
What is more interesting is the fact that Uber’s ride-hailing division outplayed the food delivery unit comprehensively in gross bookings, net revenue & EBITDA in Q1 of 2020.
It is pretty apparent that the COVID-19 pandemic has led to the paradigm shift in Uber’s approach and strategies.
As far as the numbers are concerned, Delivery is beating Mobility due to various befitting reasons.
Launching a food delivery app
A food delivery app can be an ideal way to bridge the gap between people in need and restaurants. Restaurants face a rough patch due to the elimination of dine-ins as a measure to curb disease spread. On the other hand, people are stranded in their homes, and they expect to satisfy their taste buds every once in a while. By leveraging the online medium, an entrepreneur can benefit the entire ecosystem and yield unrestricted revenue in the shortest possible time. UberEats’s growth and the emergence of new players are concrete examples of the fact that the food delivery market thrives amid the lockdown situation.
Addressing the COVID-19 issue
While launching a food delivery app is more comfortable with the advent of clone app solutions, safeguarding the entire ecosystem lies in the hands of entrepreneurs who implement safety strategies. Some of the COVID-19 safety add-ons to integrate into the UberEats clone include,
The pandemic situation has made entrepreneurs retake their business decisions when it comes to investing in on-demand startups. Initiating an on-demand food delivery app development is crucial in the ‘new’ normal as people prefer ordering food from the comfort of their homes.
It is possible that you have had the experience of visiting a dentist in Bahrain with a bad experience. Or maybe you have had a good experience. It all comes down to the individual who you are visiting and the experience you are expecting to have. That is why it is important to know ten important things to be prepared for while visiting dental clinic in Bahrain. This blog will offer some tips to conduct an excellent dental visit.
When you go to the dentist, it’s important to be mentally and physically prepared. Here are a few tips to make your visit as smooth as possible: Make sure you understand what the dentist is going to do and why. If there are any concerns about the dental work being done, be sure to discuss them with the doctor beforehand. In addition to being mentally prepared, be physically comfortable too. Avoid tensing up or biting your lip – these will only make things more difficult for you. You should also try to relax your jaw and avoid clenching your teeth – both of which can cause pain in the teeth and gums.
This will help your dentist better understand your needs, and planning for the visit will go much smoother. Also, let them know if you have any questions or concerns about anything that has been discussed during the visit. Dentists want their patients to be happy and feel confident about their dental care.
Be aware of any warnings or instructions your dentist may give you before the visit starts. If there is anything you don't understand, ask them to clarify it before the procedure begins. Take a comfortable position during the examination. You'll likely be asked to remove some clothing, so make sure you're prepared for this by wearing clothes that will not constrict your movements or disturb the dental team's work. Keep silent unless asked to speak up by your dentist or doctor. They may need to ask questions in order to properly diagnose and treat your problem, so avoid verbalizing any concerns until they're ready for you to do so.
It can be difficult to maintain a positive attitude during a dental visit, but it is important to do so in order to make the experience as smooth and pain-free as possible. Here are some tips to help you out:
1. Smile! This may seem like an obvious tip, but a genuine smile will put patients at ease and help to promote a positive environment.
2. Be positive! The last thing you want is for your dentist to start worrying about how you're feeling, especially if there's something wrong with your teeth. Try not to dwell on any potential fears or anxieties before the appointment and instead focus on the upcoming treatment.
3. Don't stress! Dentists often work with very delicate equipment, so even the slightest amount of stress can lead to accidents.
Do you need a dental visit? If so, we hope this article on how to make your dental visit a smooth one will help you out. Here are some tips to make your visit to the best dental clinic in Bahrain much less stressful.
Link Building is a critical SEO skill that is an aggregate of many different competencies like content creation, sales, marketing, programming, and psychology. Improvement of social signals and links are imperative for catapulting a website to the top of SERPs. The SEO Link Building Service in Los Angeles is a competitive one with many agencies providing complete marketing solutions for local businesses to drive ROI.
You can implement the following strategies for your local business, as these are SEO Link Building Proven Services in Orange County and Los Angeles.
1) Link Audits
Initially, you have to review your existing link profiles in order to assess your standing. This could result in the identification of unnatural or manipulative links that could be detrimental to your business now, or in the future. Then formulate a plan to build high-quality, relevant links.
Efficient marketing agencies can assist you in auditing, which is a critical SEO Link Building Service in Los Angeles.
2) Content Marketing
Compelling website content is the backbone of a good marketing campaign. Employing efficient content developing consultants who manage the end-to-end process of content writing, website designing and development is a good strategy for building Local SEO Links.
3) SEO PR
To improve your website back-links, you need to be in contact with bloggers, journalists, and publishers in various sectors globally. You should develop a good PR strategy to attract contextual links in the online and offline world, as well.
A business website with attractive and consistent infographics can lend a unique brand identity to a local business. You should invest in a creative website that improves your ranking in local searches, as it is one of the most effective SEO Link Building Proven Services in Orange County and Los Angeles.
5) Interactive Content
Most businesses invest in interactive website content like quizzes and games that really push the boundaries and make the website stand out.
6) Link Baiting
Edgy content that gets people talking is a sure shot strategy for better links. Links attracted through this method of link baiting also optimises the business website for local searches.
7) Social Media Promotion
Communicating with your target audience on social media platforms is a great way to increase the visibility of the business. You can do this by setting up business pages on Facebook and Twitter with targeted keywords that are relevant locally.
8) Mobile Friendly Website Designs
Local businesses need to exercise a lot of focus on developing websites that are optimized to respond to all screen sizes and devices, like mobiles, tablets, PCs and laptops.
9) Utilise SEO Link Building Packages
Some of the link building consultants offers packages with SEO Linking and Social Media Management Services. There are packages and flexible programs to suit businesses with any size budget.
Author Bio :-
The author is a freelance writer who specializes in subjects on Digital Marketing.He has written many noteworthy articles on the topics of SEO Link Building Service Los Angeles and SEO Link Building Proven Services Orange County, visit www.newstandardsolutions.com
Job Ad & Profile Description
Position : Program Officer-Energy Access Project | Yumbe, Uganda.
Pump Up will run from July 1, 2023 to June 30, 2026 for a total duration of three years. The position will be based in Yumbe, covering Yumbe and Gulu areas.
General Position Summary
The primary focus of the Program Officer will be to support the community level teams in adapting and scaling integrated activities in respective Districts in collaboration with local government and private sector structures. The Program Officer will be responsible for oversight of quality activities in the assigned District, and supervising the Program Assistant. The Program Officer will ensure the day to day implementation of the diverse Pump-up activities in consultation with the other program management team members, and work closely with the partners. He/she will provide technical and operational support to the Program Assistant ensuring that activities are implemented according to scope and... timeline.
The Program Officer will directly respond to the needs of communities through the integrated set of activities under Pump-up. The Program Officer will work closely with the Technical Team to best determine layering of activities within a community, based on need and availability of resources. The Program Officer will collaborate with the wider Implementation team to ensure that activities are sequenced, layered and integrated for comprehensive service delivery. The Program Officer will closely work with staff from local partners in the Pump-up Activity to strengthen integration. The Program Officer will work closely with MEL teams to ensure that data capture takes place.
Essential Job Responsibilities
• Provide leadership and daily oversight for planning and implementation of Pump-up Activities including; mentorship, support supervision and managerial support to the program assistant in the respective two districts.
• Support the program management team in the development of activity plans, budgeting and reporting formats
• Support in the design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the program activities, in accordance with Pump-up objectives.
• Supervise the activities and performance of Program Assistant; participate in routine team meetings, adhere to performance review timelines, troubleshoot challenges and standardize implementation approaches.
• Identify and document best practices and failures in Pump-up Activity programming and provide timely feedback to the program team.
• Assist with ensuring timely and consistent submission of project reports, success stories and other relevant data (i.e. weekly, monthly and quarterly reports)
• Provide oversight to the program assistant in regards to adhering to procurement, finance and security policy and procedures, ensuring proper documentation of processes.
• Work closely with the overall program team to coordinate day to day operations and logistics to maximize use of resources and ensure complementary programming.
Monitoring and Evaluation
• Provide ongoing mentorship to Program Assistant on data collection processes for completeness, accuracy and timely submission. And, entry to regularly update the Activity Tracker.
• Responsible for the assigned District data collection including gender and age disaggregated data, data validation, assuring quality control measures, timely data submission and communicating to MEL sector focal person.
Influence and Representation
• Assist with support and coordination of visits from district and sub-county government, regional and HQ based staff and external visitors, such as donors and media.
• Support the program manager in coordination and communication of field activities with other NGO and local government partners to avoid duplication of services.
• Establish and maintain a productive working relationship with the local Government and Sub Counties, working in unison to develop complementary joint monitoring, evaluation and adaptive management structures where possible.
Ethics and Integrity
• All Mercy Corps staff are expected to behave ethically and demonstrate highest integrity in their professional and personal life. Mercy Corps has zero tolerance to any form of fraud, corruption, abuse, harassment or exploitation. Any breach of our policies or misconduct will lead to disciplinary action or may lead to termination.
• Ensure data protection policies are adhered to, establishing security controls for software, hardware and archive beneficiary databases.
• Ensure compliance with security procedures and policies as determined by country leadership.
• Proactively ensure that team members operate in a secure environment and are aware of policies.
• As part of our commitment to organizational learning and in support of our understanding that learning organizations are more effective, efficient and relevant to the communities they serve, we expect all team members to commit 5% of their time to learning activities that benefit Mercy Corps as well as themselves.
Accountability to Beneficiaries
• Mercy Corps team members are expected to support all efforts toward accountability, specifically to our beneficiaries and to international standards guiding international relief and development work, while actively engaging beneficiary communities as equal partners in the design, monitoring and evaluation of our field projects.
• Sensitise communities on Mercy Corps’ CARM system and encourage them to share feedback through the promoted channels.
• Conduct himself/herself both professionally and personally in such a manner as to bring credit to Mercy Corps and to not jeopardize its humanitarian mission.
• Other duties as assigned.
Direct supervision of Program Assistant
Reports Directly to: Senior Program Officer
Works Directly With: Tulimasolar and Simsolar staff and all project team.
Required profile for job ad : Program Officer-Energy Access Project | Yumbe, Uganda.
Knowledge and Experience
• A Diploma or Degree in a related field
• At least 3 years of related professional experience.
• Demonstrated skills in data collection, verification, and documentation.
• Proven skills in networking, team building, community consultations and organizational development;
• Excellent reporting, communication, and representation skills
• Willingness to consider new perspectives, promote gender equality and engage in advanced gender training
• Ability to ride a motorcycle and he/she should be in possession of a valid driving/riding license
• Proven knowledge and capacity in using computer basic applications MS word, Excel and internet
• In-depth knowledge of the social, cultural and economic context of the project areas
• Fluency in local languages prevalent within the operational district where assigned (highly desired) Job criteria for job ad : Program Officer-Energy Access Project | Yumbe, Uganda. Job category : R&D, project management Industries : Social, public and human services Region : Bwizibwera - Entebbe - Gulu - Hoima - Jinja - Kampala - Kasese - Kira - Lira - Masaka - Mbale - Mbarara - Mukono - Nansana - Rest of Uganda Educational level : Bachelor Number of Position(s) : 1 Be cautious! Do not send money to a potential employer. Do not pay any money for a potential contract of employment or for pre-employment training.
Please report any irregularities by using the candidate contact form and selecting the subject "Report a job ad
GP DENTIST (ARABIC ONLY) with MOH LICENSE minimum of 5 years experience.
Willing to work on Split Shift / Evening Shift.
Routine Dental Treatment
Salary to be discussed during interview.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED1.00 per month
• UAE DENTISTRY: 5 years (Required)
Sharjah - United Arab Emirates
Job Summary Responsible for developing implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for an entire organization or lines of business and brands within an organization in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones Responsibilities and Duties Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our business and drive qualified traffic to our front door Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution Build strategic relationships and partner with key influencers Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely Oversee and approve marketing material such as website banners and ads Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns gain insight and assess against goals Analyze consumer behavior and adjust advertising campaigns accordinglyRequirements and skills Hold a BSc MSc degree in Marketing or related field preferably coming from a variety of academic... backgrounds including communication and business 5 years of demonstrable experience in the Lebanese market Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels and marketing campaigns that engage educate and motivate Based in Beirut Must have a car to transport Very strong e-commerce strategy understanding and expertise Critical Thinker Self-starter with strong design and conceptual skills Great verbal and written communication skills a great attitude and be able to work well on a team Strong organizational and time management skills to handle work under pressure Creative and pays close attention to detail Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges even if they might fail Must be trustworthy reliable and dedicated A sense of aesthetics and a love for great witty communication Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Dold Industrial Automation Ltd. is seeking to employ a talented R&D engineer to assist with the design, simulation, and testing of our new range of products. In this role, you will be working with a dynamic R&D team to create functional design concepts, test existing designs, and oversee the implementation of development projects.
• Design and develop electronic products from concept to production
• Research new technologies and apply them to new or existing products
• Redesigning existing products to enhance functionality or reduce costs
• Design of test equipment to aid production
• Create design project plans and specification sheets
• Supervise or train project team members, as necessary
• Overseeing the engineering of product prototypes
• Conducting market research and evaluating similar products and their functions
• Resolving product issues
• Overseeing the production process
• Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) in Electrical and... Electronic Engineering
• In-depth knowledge of mechanical and electrical engineering
• Software/Firmware design, particularly Embedded C programming on microcontrollers
• Ability to translate design concepts into physical objects
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with project management
• Knowledge of AutoCAD Inventor and Altium Designer will be considered an asset
Preference will be given to applicants with the relevant qualifications, experience, and possession or else preparation to obtain the Engineering Profession warrant.
Applications, including a detailed CV and a cover letter, should be sent to [email protected] or message us on our Facebook page @doldindustrialautomation with the subject ‘R&D Engineer’
x2 DV Cleared Architects - OUTSIDE IR35 - Up to £675 p/d - Onsite 4x days a week (Berkshire) - 6-month contract (Plus extensions)
Key Experience For These Roles Are
iO Associates are looking for a x2 DV Cleared Architects for an initial 6-month contract role outside IR35 with the option for extending for a minimum of a further 6 months - The role will require you to be onsite in Berkshire 4 days a week.
• Data Centre infrastructure /private cloud
• MS stack - specifically management products
• Privileged Access Management
• Monitoring and SIEM
• PKI, key management
• Enterprise orchestration
• Directory Services
• DNS, DHCP, NTP
• EUC, OS design, Citrix
• SQL Server Infrastructure / configuration, SSRS, SSIS
• Data Impex controls
• Vulnerability management, Malware Defence, Compliance policy
You must have active DV Clearance & be a sole British National to apply for this role.
Any experience working with Defence Consultancies or with the MOD is highly desirable. This will be... a 1 stage interview via Teams and my client is looking to interview candidates ASAP. They would like you to start ASAP (Clearance dependent)
x2 DV Cleared Architects - OUTSIDE IR35 - Up to £675 p/d - Onsite 4x days a week (Berkshire) - 6-month contract (Plus extensions
CCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSE
-Outstanding career growth and development opportunities
-Competitive salary and work benefit package
-Passionate, energetic and innovative work culture
Company Nurse otherwise known as Occupational Health Nurse provides general first-aid to employees, when required, assess employees health risks, and promote employee work input.
Company Nurse or Occupational Health Nurse:
-Develops and implements Health and Safety Program.
-Promotes good health among employees by assessing their health risks at regular intervals in addition to the prevention and treatment of resultant illness or injury.
-Provides emergency treatment or healthcare-related issues in the workplace.
-Administers over-the-counter medication to employees.
-Establishes a clean and comfortable worker’s welfare facilities.
-Promote healthy eating and wellness program.
-Document health records of every employee’s injury... and illness and keep this information confidential.
-Improves the health of employees through the on-going programs and health checks.
-Assesses work environment by identifying any work hazards and plans for intervention programs accordingly.
-Develops strategies such as conducting awareness program to maximize employee work input and promote employee health.
-Communicates with Management on a regular basis regarding healthcare and safety programs.
-Any other tasks assigned from time to time
✓ Candidate must be a graduate of BS Nursing, and must possess a PRC Licensed.
✓Has knowledge in DOLE compliance of Occupational health and safety is a plus.
✓Willing to work ASAP
✓Proficient in MS Applications
✓Has a minimum 1-2 years working experience in a Manufacturing Plant is a plus. FRESH GRADUATES with License are welcome to apply .
✓Candidate must be willing to work at Brgy. Coronon, Sta Cruz, Davao Del Sur
Davao del Sur Philippines
The post is in the FAO Representation in Tanzania, with the incumbent also working with other units in an integrated and cross-sectoral approach.
The Systems Architecture Specialist will work under the overall guidance of the FAO Representative in Tanzania, and that of the direct technical supervision of the Assistant FAO Representative (Programme), and guidance from other technical officers at the FAO Headquarter, Regional and Sub regional offices, and working in close collaboration with other relevant officers at the country office.
The Systems Architecture Specialist will provide support in designing, developing, testing and rollout of robust and high quality Plant health related ICT systems introduced by the project.
Tasks and responsibilities
The Systems Architecture Specialist will undertake the following tasks:
• Designs the architecture of the surveillance and traceability systems in consultation with the CTA and PPS
• Maps... out options for integration of systems with partner platforms eg. TRACES
• Digitizes Phytosanitary certificates into XML formats for ePhyto
• Determines infrastructure required to support the systems
• Oversees installation of infrastructure at designated areas
• Pilots, identifies and provides technical guidance in fixing bugs present in the systems
• Conducts training of stakeholders and Government staff in using the systems
• Provides technical guidance pertaining to ICT based procurement of goods and services
• Supervises and provides technical support to service providers selected to develop ICT systems
• Engages in communication and visibility activities
• Prepares timely progress reports
• Performs any other related duties
• Advanced University degree in Computer Applications and Software Development.
• At least 5 years ‘experience in developing ICT systems/applications/programs for international organizations, Governments and Private sector entities
• Working knowledge of English and Kiswahili.
• National of Tanzania.
FAO Core Competencies
• Results focus
• Building effective relationships
• Knowledge sharing and continuous improvement
• Relevant experience in designing and developing workflow charts of ICT systems
• Ability to develop applications in both iOs and Android platforms
• Proven capabilities in coding and understanding different coding languages
• Good skills in developing interactive and attractive user interfaces
• Experience in managing and developing databases
• Demonstrated capacity in determining appropriate infrastructure for relevant ICT systems
• Excellent knowledge in cybersecurity and implementation of cybersecurity measures
• Ability to gather, organize and analyse information.
• Capacity to interact professionally with a wide variety of stakeholders.
• Willingness to work extended hours and respond to strict deadlines.
• Ability to work with multi-disciplinary teams.
• Good communication and computer literacy.
FAO does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview meeting, processing)
Incomplete applications will not be considered. If you need help please contact: [email protected]
Applications received after the closing date will not be accepted
Please note that FAO only considers higher educational qualifications obtained from an institution accredited/recognized in the World Higher Education Database (WHED), a list updated by the International Association of Universities (IAU) / United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO). The list can be accessed at http://www.whed.net/
For additional employment opportunities visit the FAO employment website: http://www.fao.org/employment/home/en/
Appointment will be subject to certification that the candidate is medically fit for appointment, accreditation, any residency or visa requirements, and security clearances.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
We are hiring a capable Key Account Manager (DACH) to join our diverse team at Thelocal in Barcelona.
Growing your career as a Full Time Key Account Manager (DACH) is a terrific opportunity to develop useful skills.
If you are strong in project management, creativity and have the right personality for the job, then apply for the position of Key Account Manager (DACH) at Thelocal today!
Preply is a global language learning marketplace, connecting 50,000+ tutors with millions of learners from all over the world.
Since the company launched in 2012, students have signed up to more than 15 million lessons.
Join Preply Business!
Preply recently launched a Business solution that is growing exponentially and that should represent a substantial part of our business in the coming years.
We offer companies a flexible and effective way to upskill their employees and give them more confidence with languages.
As we grow, we are looking for a Key Account Manager to help us grow our accounts in... the DACH market.
What you’ll be doing :
• Be the point of contact for our customers (HR or Learning manager) from the minute the contract is signed.
• Work closely with your point of contact to develop a relationship and increase global usage frequency.
• Identify upsell opportunities & ensure smooth renewals.
• Be the voice of the customers within the company, and specifically to the Product team.
• Lead a smooth and swift program implementation and onboarding.
• Bring product & education expertise to program managers and learners from our customers.
• Continually increase product utilization by upselling and increasing the frequency of lessons for students.
• Anticipate customer problems and provide immediate follow up on customers at risk.
• Analyze activity KPIs for your customers and detect potential issues.
What you need to succeed :
• 3-5 years of experience in a B2B company, ideally in the technology / SaaS sector.
• At least 2-3 years of experience managing and upselling Key accounts.
• Fully fluent in English and German
• Proficiency with CRM solutions, online platforms and Microsoft Office.
• Excellent oral and verbal communication skills, with all levels within our customers teams.
• Empathy and ability to build relationships with customers.
Why you’ll love it at Preply :
• An open, collaborative, dynamic and diverse culture.
• A generous monthly allowance for lessons on , Learning & Development budget and time off for your self-development.
• A competitive financial package with equity, leave allowance and health insurance.
• Access to free mental health support platforms.
• A flexible set-up with the option of paid relocation to Barcelona
• The opportunity to shape the lives of learners and tutors through language learning and teaching in 175 countries (and counting!).
More about Preply :
At Preply, we focus on doing better every day pushing the limits of what we know is possible. And we know our purpose is strong.
We’re re-engineering education, providing outstanding experiences for our global community of language learners and building authentic connections across the world.
Propelled by a tenfold increase in revenues over the last three years, thanks to our best-in-class consumer and b2b products, Preply is now leading the online language tutoring segment globally and has 400+ employees of over 50 nationalities based across Barcelona, Kyiv and the US .
We do extraordinary things at Preply and we want you to join us. If you’re committed to curiosity, love experimentation and relish the challenge of exploring new ideas, then it’s time we said : Welcome to The World Class.
Our values :
• Human : We embrace diversity by fostering inclusive environments where people feel respected and safe to express their opinions.
• Hungry : We make bold, data-informed decisions to deliver high-impact solutions for our customers.
• Humble : We experiment continuously by staying open to being challenged, learning from failures and making data-informed decisions.
• Hackers : We learn by doing, focus on things that matter and move with incredible speed to create simple, creative, and scalable solutions;
• Curious : We thrive on facing challenges, diving deep to identify root causes and uncovering insights to continuously improve.
• Learners Obsessed : We put our learners at the core of everything we do to improve the effectiveness of their language learning with us.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Preply is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where people from all backgrounds can thrive. Different opinions and viewpoints are key ingredients in our success as a multicultural Ed-Tech company.
That means that Preply will consider all applications for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or veteran status.
Together, we are The World Class.
Benefits of working as a Key Account Manager (DACH) in Barcelona:
● Excellent benefits
● Advancement opportunities
● Competitive salary
🚀 We’re looking for a Android Mobile Developer with at least 5 years of experience, who will contribute significantly to our already existing Software Engineering Teams. The Mobile Developer will be covering Android Applications in Kotlin Java.
📱 You will be responsible for taking ideas all the way through to delivery and analysing ways on how we can innovate and advance the performance of the product. The Mobile Developer will be working with many cross-functional teams, such as Analysts, UI/UX, Software Engineering and Product.
⚙️ We’re looking for a Mobile Developer who has zest and can manage their own workload effectively, there will be some instances where short deadlines occur so it’s all about effectively managing your own workload and pipeline.
• HTTP, TCP, Bluetooth etc networking libraries
• Hardware experience for devices
• Jira, Confluence, GitHub
• 6% Annual Bonus
• 5% Employer Pension
• Work... from home or go into an office environment
• Set up and work from your own home office stipend
• Private Medical
• Income protection above 70%
Please apply direct or email bbradl[email protected] with your most up to date CV for more information!
Android, Java, Kotlin, Bluetooth, SDK, Mobile Applications Developer
Join a highly reputable organisation
$140k-$150k + super + salary packaging benefits
Hybrid role - WHF
Full-time permanent role (Monday to Friday)
Our client has been a respected provider of aged care and community services across NSW. Built on an outstanding reputation of quality care and innovation, they deliver with genuine care, respect and compassion.
Due to internal movement, we’re currently seeking a Corporate Secretary to join their team and provide direct support to the Board and Executive Leadership Team. The role is primarily responsible for:
Ensuring the integrity of the governance framework
Supporting the effectiveness of the Board and Executive Leadership team by monitoring that board policy and good governance procedures are followed
Coordinating the timely completion and despatch of agendas, minutes and briefing material
Providing high level governance advice
Ensuring the effective management of subpoenas and requests for legal information
Develop, implement... and ensure compliance of relevant policies, processes and procedures
Coordination of the annual reports
What we’re looking for:
Tertiary qualifications in business and/or law
Current drivers licence
A current Working with Children check (with clearance to work with children)
A current NDIS check
Experience in Aged Care, NDIS, Child Youth and Family (desirable)
National Police Check
Strong communication skills – verbal written and oral
Integrity and high work ethic
Team focused and ability to work autonomously
Energy, drive and a can-do attitude
Proven adherence to legislation, policies and procedures
Demonstrated experience in corporate governance
A well-developed knowledge of governance compliance and procedures, including the management of Board and Committee recordss
Excellent written communication skills to enable preparation of high-level briefings, minutes, reports and correspondence as required
Proven time management skills enabling the delivery of efficient and effective governance processes and support
Highly developed interpersonal skills to establish effective working relationships at a senior level
A proven ability to work with minimal supervision or direction, to show initiative and to anticipate and meet the needs of the Board Members and Executive Leadership team in relation to governance processes
Advanced user computer literacy, capability in using office systems and technology
$140k-$150k + super + salary packaging benefits
Full-time permanent role
Opportunity to join a highly reputable organisation
If you’re ready to make a leap in your career with an amazing organisation, APPLY TODAY!
Who is A.I.R Recruitment? A.I.R Recruitment is a national award winning boutique recruitment agency based in Newcastle, driven by passion and the challenge of connecting quality candidates to careers that deliver success. The foundation of our business is built on trust, integrity and the three key fundamental people solutions to Attract, Integrate and Retain. A.I.R Recruitment specialize in permanent recruitment in white collar, blue collar, professional and executive roles
Newcastle NSW Australia